Sökning: "Renewable energy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 702 avhandlingar innehållade orden Renewable energy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Geotryckeriet
Sammanfattning : The global energy system is dominated by the use of fossil fuels. This system suffers from several problems, such as different environmental issues, while the long-term energy security is sometimes questioned. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Technology change will have a central role in achieving a sustainable energy system. This calls for methods of analysing the dynamics of energy systems in view of technology change and policy instruments for effecting and accelerating technology change. In this thesis, such methods have been developed, applied, and assessed. LÄS MER
3. Energy Use, Efficiency Gains and Emission Abatement in Transitional Industrialised Economies: Poland and the Baltic StatesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of how energy use and air pollution in Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have been affected by the economic transition after 1989. It consists of six articles, which examine three different aspects of these changes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : On March 13th, 2006, the Division of Electricity at Uppsala University deployed its first wave energy converter, L1, in the ocean southwest of Lysekil. L1 consisted of a buoy at the surface, connected through a line to a linear generator on the seabed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Winter road maintenance is costly but it is inevitable since it is necessary to keep roads accessible and safe during winter. Current winter road maintenance methods use annually 600 000 tons of salt, in the Nordic countries. The salt ends up in the environment along the roads and results in environmental challenges. LÄS MER