Sökning: "kontroll av utsläpp"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 avhandlingar innehållade orden kontroll av utsläpp.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Ergonomics and Aerosol Technology, Department of Design Sciences Lund University
Sammanfattning : Many sources of airborne contaminants have always been present in various work environments. With the development of thermosetting plastic systems, the use of reactive chemical compounds was greatly increased and thus also the risk of exposure to reactive and potentially hazardous compounds. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Energy use accounts for the dominating fraction of total sulphur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxide (NOx), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. In this thesis, different strategies for reducing these emissions are evaluated, using a bottom-up approach. The thesis is divided in two parts. LÄS MER
3. The Underground as a Storage Facility. Modelling of Nuclear Waste Repositories and Aquifer Thermal Energy StoresDetta är en avhandling från Division of Mathematical Physics, Sölveg. 14A, Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The underground is a vast region, which is, too a large extent, unused by man. It has a large potential as a storage facility due to its vastness and availability. This thesis, which consists of eleven papers and reports, deals with nuclear waste repositories in solid rock and with aquifer thermal energy storage systems. LÄS MER
4. Energy Use, Efficiency Gains and Emission Abatement in Transitional Industrialised Economies: Poland and the Baltic StatesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of how energy use and air pollution in Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have been affected by the economic transition after 1989. It consists of six articles, which examine three different aspects of these changes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Construction and Architecture, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Increased attention is nowadays devoted to waste management. The objective of this work is to analyse how commonly known business economic models and methods, as well as the Polluter-Pays Principle, can be applied to waste management in general and to waste fractionation in particular, so as to facilitate environmental optimisation of industrial and construction waste fractionation. LÄS MER