Sökning: "Energy research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2797 avhandlingar innehållade orden Energy research.
1. Energy Use, Efficiency Gains and Emission Abatement in Transitional Industrialised Economies: Poland and the Baltic StatesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of how energy use and air pollution in Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have been affected by the economic transition after 1989. It consists of six articles, which examine three different aspects of these changes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Technology change will have a central role in achieving a sustainable energy system. This calls for methods of analysing the dynamics of energy systems in view of technology change and policy instruments for effecting and accelerating technology change. In this thesis, such methods have been developed, applied, and assessed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Abstract The thesis aims at providing a better understanding of public policy instruments used in policy-making within the energy sector, particularly regarding their role in the change towards an increased use of renewable energy sources for generation of electricity. The research was guided by an underlying assumption that a markedly higher proportion of the energy generated from renewable sources can be considerably enhanced by use of policy instruments that support the development and the market creation of new, renewable energy technologies. LÄS MER
4. National Energy System Modelling for Supporting Energy and Climate Policy Decision-making: The Case of SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Energy system models can contribute in evaluating impacts of energy and climate policies. The process of working with energy system models assists the understanding of the quantita-tive relationships between different parts of the energy system and between different time periods, under various assumptions. LÄS MER
5. Is energy efficiency the forgotten key to successful energy policy? Investigating the Swedish caseDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Sweden aims to become one of the first fossil-free welfare countries in the world. In 2009, specific energy and climate policy targets were announced for 2020, which exceed the ambition of respective EU targets in some areas. LÄS MER