Sökning: "electricity production"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 326 avhandlingar innehållade orden electricity production.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Although energy transition is considered one of the main challenges of our time, little attention has traditionally been paid to the actors participating in this transition, such as the producers of renewable electricity. Previous energy policy literature and policy- makers have assumed that these producers are incumbent actors of the current energy system, that is to say, large utilities producing both renewable and fossil-fueled electricity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Paper [I] Using a unique and highly detailed data set on energy consumption at the appliance-level for 200 Swedish households, seemingly unrelated regression (SUR)-based end-use speciﬁc load curves are estimated. The estimated load curves are then used to explore possible restrictions on load shifting (e.g. LÄS MER
3. Essays on Energy and Climate Policy – Green Certificates, Emissions Trading and Electricity PricesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Paper I: An Electricity Trading System with Tradable Green Certificates and CO₂-emission Allowances Combinations of various policy instruments to deal with the threat of climate change are used throughout the world. The aim of this article is to investigate an electricity market with two different policy instruments, Tradable Green Certificates (TGCs) and CO₂ emission allowances (an Emission Trading System, ETS). LÄS MER
4. Large-Scale Graphene Production for Environmentally Friendly and Low-Cost Energy Storage Production, Coating, and ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : There is great demand for energy-efficient, environmentally sustainable, and cost-effective electrical energy storage devices. One important aspect of this demand is the need for automotive electrification to achieve more energy-efficient transportation at a reasonable cost, thus supporting a fossil-fuel free society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : During the 1980s and 1990s a number of studies have addressed the problem of valuing the externalities arising from electricity production. The main objective of these studies has been to guide decision-making with respect to future fuel choices. LÄS MER