Sökning: "energy transitions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 192 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy transitions.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Geotryckeriet
Sammanfattning : The global energy system is dominated by the use of fossil fuels. This system suffers from several problems, such as different environmental issues, while the long-term energy security is sometimes questioned. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Large-scale deployment of low-carbon energy technologies is important for counteracting anthropogenic climate change and achieving universal energy access. This thesis explores potential growth rates of technologies necessary to reach a more sustainable global energy system, the material and energy flows required to commission these technologies, and potential future availability of the required resources. LÄS MER
3. Energy innovation and sustainability transitions in China: Building energy efficiency and renewable energyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The assumption underlying this thesis is that both technological development and institutional and structural change are required to achieve a more sustainable building sector in China. Earlier literature has taken an approach based on the technological innovation system (TIS) to evaluate and understand the dynamics of technology development and change processes. LÄS MER
4. Energy consumption transition : final household energy consumption in the case of Sweden 1920-2010Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis examines households’ final energy consumption over the long run by measuring their final energy use and examining how structural, institutional and economic factors affected the demand for energy in the residential sector during the period 1920-2010, a period covering the transition from traditional to fossil to renewable energy carriers. I believe that wider understanding of the historical energy transition and energy consumption within the residential sector might help us gain important insights into the long-run development and the factors affecting energy consumption among the households. LÄS MER
5. Governance of innovation - creating an architectural framework for innovation of technological systems for energy, security and defenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Governance of innovation – creating an architectural framework for innovation of technological systems for energy, security and defence Innovation has a great deal of attraction but is associated with serious uncertainties and downsides. It is potentially beneficial for growth, sector and industrial development and competitiveness. LÄS MER