Sökning: "LC-MS MS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 avhandlingar innehållade orden LC-MS MS.
1. Selectivity in NMR and LC-MS Metabolomics The Importance of Sample Preparation and Separation, and how to Measure Selectivity in LC-MS MetabolomicsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Until now, most metabolomics protocols have been optimized towards high sample throughput and high metabolite coverage, parameters considered to be highly important for identifying influenced biological pathways and to generate as many potential biomarkers as possible. From an analytical point of view this can be troubling, as neither sample throughput nor the number of signals relates to actual quality of the detected signals/metabolites. LÄS MER
2. Analysis of Metabolites in Complex Biological Samples Using LC/MS and Multivariate Data Analysis : Metabolic Fingerprinting and Detection of BiomarkersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för analytisk kemi
Sammanfattning : To facilitate early diagnosis of diseases and elucidation of the processes involved in their development and progression, various specific compounds or ‘biomarkers’ are often monitored. The first step is to decide which compounds to analyze. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Enteric (or typhoid) fever is a systemic infection mainly caused by Salmonella Typhi and Salmonella Paratyphi A. The disease is common in areas with poor water quality and insufficient sanitation. Humans are the only reservoir for transmission of the disease. LÄS MER
4. Development of LC-MS/MS Methods for the Analysis of Chiral and Achiral Pharmaceuticals and Metabolites in Aqueous Environmental MatricesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development of liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) methods for the trace analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and their metabolites in aqueous environmental matrices. The research was focused on the development of chiral LC-MS/MS methods for the analysis of fluoxetine and metoprolol, as well as their chiral metabolites in environmental water samples. LÄS MER
5. Multi-platform metabolomics assays to study the responsiveness of the human plasma and lung lavage metabolomeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Metabolomics as a field has been used to track changes and perturbations in the human body by investigating metabolite profiles indicating the change of metabolite levels over time and in response to different challenges. In this thesis work, the main focus was on applying multiplatform-metabolomics to study the human metabolome following exposure to perturbations, such as diet (in the form of a challenge meal) and exhaust emissions (air pollution exposure in a controlled setting). LÄS MER