Sökning: "Industrial psychology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 avhandlingar innehållade orden Industrial psychology.
1. A Needs-Based Approach towards Fostering Long-term Engagement with Energy Feedback among Local Residents
Sammanfattning : In order to reach the current climate goals, energy consumption needs to decrease in all sectors, including households, which produce 20% of the European emissions. However, it is difficult to increase residents’ engagement in their household electricity consumption as it is an ‘invisible’ form of energy, the monetary incentives are often too small and environmental incentives are not very effective. LÄS MER
2. The Therapeutization of Work : The Psychological Toolbox as Rationalization Device during the Third Industrial Revolution in Sweden
Sammanfattning : The organization of work in the Western welfare states has made use of psychological know-how since the early twentieth century, for instance by making the practices of ‘psychotechnics’ and ‘human relations’ a part of the production apparatus. The last decades, however, have seen the development of a new economy based on information and communication technologies and with a related shift in organizational ideals from large hierarchical structures to networks of self-governing units – a change sometimes labelled the third industrial revolution. LÄS MER
3. Industrial work groups : the impact of job design, leader support and group processes on initiative and self-organization
Sammanfattning : From an organizational perspective the issue of which organizational solutions will benefit productivity, efficiency and the innovation process is central. Work groups can be an effective means. LÄS MER
4. Computer use @ work. Psychosocial work environment and attitudes toward computers from a work content perspective
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at investigating computer use at work from a more holistic work content perspective by also studying non-computer work content, in contrast to the previous approach in occupational health research that focused almost solely on computer work content. It was argued here that non-computer work content has also become significant to the overall work situation for computer users. LÄS MER
5. Organizational Psychology and Safety Culture in Air Traffic Control: Concerning Organizational Climate, Situational Leadership and Psychosocial Work Environment
Sammanfattning : The air traffic control industry in Europe is under mounting pressure due to increasing air traffic and inefficient routines caused by a fragmented air space. In order to handle the demands the European Commission has launched a program entitled the Single European Sky initiative which seeks to promote a more efficient way of handling the air traffic over Europe. LÄS MER