Sökning: "Safety culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 avhandlingar innehållade orden Safety culture.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The frequency of occupational accidents in the Swedish food industry and agriculture is high. This thesis has therefore explored the 'process of safety' in order to detect and analyse factors that either hinder or facilitate safety activity and to further develop intervention methods towards increased safety activity. LÄS MER
2. Building patient safety in intensive care nursing Patient safety culture, team performance and simulation-based trainingDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of the thesis was to investigate patient safety culture, team performance and the use of simulation-based team training for building patient safety in intensive care nursing.Methods: Quantitative and qualitative methods were used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ergonomics and Aerosol Technology, Department of Design Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The research presented in this thesis investigates sea and aviation transport safety culture, with a focus on perceptions and attitudes. A safety culture reflects the attitudes, beliefs, perceptions, and values that individuals share in relation to safety. LÄS MER
4. Patient Safety in the Emergency Department Culture, Waiting, and Outcomes of Efficiency and QualityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate patient safety in the emergency department (ED) and to determine whether this varies according to patient safety culture, waiting, and outcomes of efficiency and quality variables.I: Patient safety culture was described in the EDs of two different hospitals before and after a quality improvement project. LÄS MER
5. Patient safety culture in hospital settings Measurements, health care staff perceptions and suggestions for improvementDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim was to psychometrically test the S-HSOPSC and HSOPSC, investigate health care staff’s perceptions of patient safety culture and their suggestions for improvement.Methods: A three-time cross-sectional study with data from health care staff (N= 3721) in a Swedish county council was conducted in 2009 (N = 1,023), 2011 (N = 1,228) and 2013 (N =1,470) using the S-HSOPSC (I, II, III). LÄS MER