Sökning: "Anna Lundberg"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 avhandlingar innehållade orden Anna Lundberg.
1. Personality traits and psychopathy (PCL-R) in male juvenile delinquents
Sammanfattning : Abstract State-administered correctional institutions in Sweden take care of approximately 600 juvenile delinquents every year. The treatment for these institutionalized young people is based mainly on environmental programs and milieu therapy. LÄS MER
2. Care and Coercion : medical knowledge, social policy and patients with venereal disease in Sweden 1785-1903
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the history of venereal diseases in Sweden in the period from 1785 to 1903. Medical and political perceptions of these diseases as well as the patients and their continued lives have been studied. Venereal diseases were considered a significant threat to the growth of the population throughout the period. LÄS MER
3. Allt annat än allvar : den komiska kvinnliga grotesken i svensk samtida skrattkultur
Sammanfattning : Avhandlingen tar avstamp i ett möte mellan å ena sidan Michail Bachtins begrepp skrattkultur och hans positiva och uppvärderande framställning av grotesk estetik, och å andra sidan feministisk och queer teoribildning. Avhandlingen utgör en tvärvetenskaplig kulturstudie av svensk samtida skrattkultur, Mer specifikt fokuseras framställningar av kön, kropp och sexualitet. LÄS MER
4. Immune responses to lipopolysaccharide in relation to allergic disease : a TLR4 gene polymorphism and endotoxin exposure
Sammanfattning : Background: Allergic diseases have increased during the last decades, particularly in affluent countries, possibly due to a reduced and/or altered microbial exposure during infancy. Activation of the immune system by microbes early in life is probably required for accurate maturation of the immune system and tolerance development. LÄS MER
5. Ink-paper interactions and effect on print quality in inkjet printing
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns paper and ink interactions related to inkjet printing. Themain purpose of this work was to gain a deeper understanding in whichparameters control the flow of ink into papers and how the ink interacts with thepaper surface. The overall objective was to find key parameters to optimize theprint quality in inkjet printing. LÄS MER