Sökning: "landscape architecture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden landscape architecture.
1. Towards Better Urban Spaces in Harmony with Microclimate: Urban design and planning regulations in hot dry Damascus, SyriaDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English This study concerns the city of Damascus in the Syrian Arab Republic. Damascus is a city where the current urban form is characterized by wide streets and lack of shade as well as limited amount of green areas, which negatively affect the microclimate and thermal comfort. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Land and Water Resources Engineering
Sammanfattning : Land use change constitutes a primary driving force in shaping social-ecological systems world wide, and its effects reach far beyond the directly impacted areas. Graph based landscape ecological tools have become established as a promising way to efficiently explore and analyze the complex, spatial systems dynamics of ecological networks in physical landscapes. LÄS MER
3. Projecting Urban Natures Investigating integrative approaches to urban development and nature conservationDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Projecting Urban Natures is a compilation thesis in critical studies in architecture. It comprises three journal articles and four design proposals in which I have taken an active part. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis offers a critical theorization of architecture’s shifting orientations towards the lives that it inevitably shapes and molds. The fourteen essays that comprise this thesis address a range of seemingly superficial transformations in architecture’s disciplinary landscape, which occur in Sweden in the second decade of the twenty-first century. LÄS MER
5. Microclimate and Thermal Comfort of Urban Spaces in Hot Dry Damascus- Influence of urban design and planning regulationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to develop better understanding of the relationship between microclimate and urban design in the hot dry city of Damascus. This is done by studying the impact of urban regulations on microclimate in different urban design patterns in modern Damascus. LÄS MER