Sökning: "Implantable cardioverter defibrillator"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden Implantable cardioverter defibrillator.
1. Living with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator : Swedish and US patients' experiences of their life situation
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this study was to describe changes in uncertainty and satisfaction as well as to explore how patients with an ICD experience their life situation over a two year period. The design was explorative and descriptive, combining both quantitative and qualitative approaches. Data were collected from two locations, Sweden and the US. LÄS MER
2. Non-invasive prediction of malignant ventricular arrhythmias and mortality in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Caring for patients with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Experiences of patients and healthcare professionalsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: An Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) is a technical device used in the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias. After the implantation of an ICD the entire life situation can be affected with psychological and social consequences for the patient and his/her next of kin. LÄS MER
4. Studies on malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias and their treatment with an implantable defibrillatorDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Aims: To investigate the hemodynamic, metabolic and autonomic effects of ventricular fibrillation per se during maintained circulation. To study the defibrillation threshold (DFT) and efficacy of a new and thinner ICD lead (DSP) compared with the standard lead (C). LÄS MER
5. Living with life-saving technology Long-term follow up of recipients with implantable cardioverter defibrillatorDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The evidence that treatment of life-threatening arrhythmia (LTA) with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) can prolong life is convincing. Living with a lifelong heart disease will gradually influence the everyday life and encompasses some or all aspects of life. LÄS MER