Sökning: "Implantable cardioverter defibrillator"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden Implantable cardioverter defibrillator.
1. Living with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator : Swedish and US patients' experiences of their life situation
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this study was to describe changes in uncertainty and satisfaction as well as to explore how patients with an ICD experience their life situation over a two year period. The design was explorative and descriptive, combining both quantitative and qualitative approaches. Data were collected from two locations, Sweden and the US. LÄS MER
2. Non-invasive prediction of malignant ventricular arrhythmias and mortality in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Studies on malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias and their treatment with an implantable defibrillatorDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Aims: To investigate the hemodynamic, metabolic and autonomic effects of ventricular fibrillation per se during maintained circulation. To study the defibrillation threshold (DFT) and efficacy of a new and thinner ICD lead (DSP) compared with the standard lead (C). LÄS MER
4. Living with life-saving technology Long-term follow up of recipients with implantable cardioverter defibrillatorDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The evidence that treatment of life-threatening arrhythmia (LTA) with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) can prolong life is convincing. Living with a lifelong heart disease will gradually influence the everyday life and encompasses some or all aspects of life. LÄS MER
5. Health-related quality of life in recipients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator due to life-threatening arrhythmias : a 5 year follow-upDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to describe self-reported health-related quality of life (HRQoL) in recipients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) due to life-threatening arrhythmias over a 5-year period. The design was prospective and longitudinal. LÄS MER