Sökning: "Implantable cardioverter defibrillator"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Implantable cardioverter defibrillator.
1. Living with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator : Swedish and US patients' experiences of their life situation
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this study was to describe changes in uncertainty and satisfaction as well as to explore how patients with an ICD experience their life situation over a two year period. The design was explorative and descriptive, combining both quantitative and qualitative approaches. Data were collected from two locations, Sweden and the US. LÄS MER
2. Studies on malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias and their treatment with an implantable defibrillator
Sammanfattning : Aims: To investigate the hemodynamic, metabolic and autonomic effects of ventricular fibrillation per se during maintained circulation. To study the defibrillation threshold (DFT) and efficacy of a new and thinner ICD lead (DSP) compared with the standard lead (C). LÄS MER
3. Living with life-saving technology Long-term follow up of recipients with implantable cardioverter defibrillatorDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The evidence that treatment of life-threatening arrhythmia (LTA) with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) can prolong life is convincing. Living with a lifelong heart disease will gradually influence the everyday life and encompasses some or all aspects of life. LÄS MER
4. Health-related quality of life in recipients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator due to life-threatening arrhythmias : a 5 year follow-upDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to describe self-reported health-related quality of life (HRQoL) in recipients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) due to life-threatening arrhythmias over a 5-year period. The design was prospective and longitudinal. LÄS MER
5. Ventricular fibrillation and defibrillation in patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillatorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : Since the introduction of the implantable cardioverter defibrillator for humans with malignant ventricular arrhytmias in 1980, over 50, 000 patients world wide have received this device. The implantation procedure is simple and resembles the implantation of an ordinary pacemaker. LÄS MER