Sökning: "spatial associations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden spatial associations.
1. Distribution patterns of fleshy-fruited woody plants at local and regional scales
Sammanfattning : Fleshy-fruited woody plants share a long history with humans, providing us with food and wood material. Because of this relation, we have actively moved some of these plants across landscapes and continents. LÄS MER
2. Infants’ Knowledge of Occluded Objects: Evidence of Early Spatiotemporal Representations
Sammanfattning : This thesis demonstrates that infants represent temporarily non-visible, or occluded, objects. From 4 months of age, infants could accurately predict the reappearance of a moving object after 660 ms of non visibility; indicating accurate spatiotemporal representations. LÄS MER
3. GIS and Health: Enhancing Disease Surveillance and Intervention through Spatial Epidemiology
Sammanfattning : The success of an evidence-based intervention depends on precise and accurate evaluation of available data and information. Here, the use of robust methods for evidence evaluation is important. Epidemiology, in its conventional form, relies on statistics and mathematics to draw inferences on disease dynamics in affected populations. LÄS MER
4. The Street of Associations : Migration and Infrastructural (Re)Production of Norra Grängesbergsgatan, Malmö
Sammanfattning : As global migration alters the demography of Swedish cities in the postwelfare era, socio-spatial polarisation and discrimination present acute challenges. In recent decades, Malmö has transformed from an industrial into a postindustrial, service economy-oriented city. LÄS MER
5. Using systems genetics to explore the complexity of leaf shape variation in Populus tremula
Sammanfattning : Leaves are essential for sustaining humanity as they function as the energy and oxygen-producing organ of plants. Intensive research on physiological processes has contributed immensely to our understanding of the function of leaves. However, comparatively little is known about how leaf size and shape is determined. LÄS MER