Sökning: "phosphoinositide kinase"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden phosphoinositide kinase.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Phosphoinositides are of particular interest in signal transduction processes as they can be sequentially phosphorylated and used as precursors for the intracellular messengers inositol trisphosphate (InsP3) and diacylglycerol (DAG) that in turn affects calcium levels and protein kinase cascades, eventually leading to a physiological response. The activity and regulation of PtdIns 4-kinases and PtdInsP kinase was studied. LÄS MER
2. Regulation of Phospholipase C and Plasma Membrane Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate in Insulin-Secreting CellsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The membrane phospholipid phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2) is an important signaling molecule as substrate for the phospholipase C (PLC)-catalyzed formation of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) and diacylglycerol, and by directly regulating e.g. ion-channels, the cytoskeleton and vesicle trafficking in various types of cells. LÄS MER
3. Degranulation in macrophages and other leukocytes: regulation by calcium, phosphoinositide 3-kinase, and protein kinase CDetta är en avhandling från Claes Nauclér, BMC B11, S-22184 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Macrophages mediate innate immunity through release of cytokines, eicosanoids, reactive oxygen species as well as through phagocytosis and secretion of lysosomal enzymes. Regulation of lysosomal secretion in macrophages differs in several respects from release of specialized granules in other leukocytes. LÄS MER
4. The role of phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate 5-kinase type І alpha (PIP5K1α) and utility of its inhibitor for targeting metastatic cancerDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Prostate cancer (PCa) is the most common cause of cancer-related death in men after lung cancer. Annually, more than 9000 new cases are diagnosed in Sweden and 2500 of them die each year. Metastatic prostate cancer can be treated with castration. LÄS MER
5. Phosphoinositide 3-kinase, a regulator of platelet-derived growth factor-induced cytoskeletal rearrangementsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER