Sökning: "Klinisk biologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 avhandlingar innehållade orden Klinisk biologi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Molecular Psychiatry Unit
Sammanfattning : In the current thesis, the neurogenic and angiogenic response to electroconvulsive seizure (ECS)-treatment was investigated in the adult rat brain. ECS-treatment is an animal model for the antidepressant treatment electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), which is considered to be the most effective antidepressant treatment modality today, however with not yet fully understood modes of action. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The clinical course of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is highly heterogeneous, which has promptedthe search for biomarkers that can predict prognosis in this disease. The IGHV gene mutation status and certain genomic aberrations have been identified as reliable prognostic markers of clinical outcome for this disorder. LÄS MER
3. Two Types of Fibrils in ATTR Amyloidosis Implications for Clinical Phenotype and Treatment OutcomeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Systemic amyloidoses are a group of lethal diseases where proteins aggregate into fibrillar structures, called amyloid fibrils, that deposits throughout the body. Transthyretin (TTR) causes one type of amyloidosis, in which the aggregates mainly infiltrate nervous and cardiac tissue. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från BMC Biomedical Centre, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Streptococcus pyogenes is one of the most common bacteria infecting humans. One of the factors contributing to the disease-causing properties is the secreted streptococcal cysteine proteinase, SpeB, which degrades several host proteins in connective tissue and circulation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Center for Molecular Biomedicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Despite the availability of antibiotics and modern health care, infectious diseases continue to cause great suffering and costs. Bacterial surface proteins are important for the interaction between host and pathogen. LÄS MER