Sökning: "Transmitted reference"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden Transmitted reference.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Due to wealth of advantages offered by short range ultra wideband (UWB) technology, such as capacity improvement, fading reduction and localization, it has gathered a considerable attention. Distinct UWB qualities also pose many system design challenges like difficulties in using digital processing, complex channel estimation and different propagation characteristics. LÄS MER
2. Neonatal cholestasis : clinical and aetiological aspects, with special reference to viral infections transmitted from mother to infantDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, -
Sammanfattning : Although the list of possible causes for neonatal cholestasis is long, in many cases the aetiology remains unknown. The aim of this thesis was to examine the pathogenetic role of viral infections in the early infantile cholestasis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, -
Sammanfattning : The vascular vessel wall is constantly exposed to biomechanical forces, such as shear and tensile stress. Biomechanical forces are important for several physiological and pathological processes and have been shown to regulate a number of fundamental vascular functions, such as vascular tone and remodeling processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : The incidence of intrauterine fetal death (>=28 gestational weeks) is approximately 4/1000 births in Sweden. In order to arrive at a potential cause of death, a number of investigations have been recommended in the diagnostic evaluation of intrauterine fetal death (IUFD). LÄS MER
5. Maternal outcome of pregnancy in Mozambique with special reference to abortion-related morbidity and mortalityDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : In the capital city of one of the least developed countries, and using a hospital-based approach: The general aim was to characterise women who have undergone illegally and legally induced abortions, and to show the magnitude of both maternal mortality and abortion-related severe morbidity in adolescents and non-adolescents, in order to call the attention of decision-makers and health planners to this hazardous reality. Methods: In the Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of the Hospital Central do Maputo, 103 women undergoing induced legal abortion (LA), 103 women with confirmed, recent illegal abortion (IA), and 100 antenatal clinic (AC) attendees were compared, in order to find characteristic features regarding level of education, habitation, household, employment and religious belief. LÄS MER