Sökning: "learning strategies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 458 avhandlingar innehållade orden learning strategies.
1. Learning as a patient What and how individuals want to learn when preparing for surgery, and the potential use of serious games in their educationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Surgical patients need knowledge to participate in their own care and to engage in self-care behaviour in the perioperative period which is important for their recovery. Patient education facilitates such knowledge acquisition and several methods can be used to facilitate it, for example, face-to-face education and brochures or using information technology such as website or computer games. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Åbo : Åbo Akademi University Press
Sammanfattning : The context of this study is corporate e-learning, with an explicit focus on how digital learning design can facilitate self-regulated learning (SRL). The field of e-learning is growing rapidly. An increasing number of corporations use digital technology and elearning for training their work force and customers. LÄS MER
3. Co-constructing Expertise Competence Development through Work-Integrated e-Learning in joint Industry-University CollaborationDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : This thesis is inter-disciplinary and proceed from the ongoing challenges of the increased digitalization, automation and robotization that impact the manufacturing industry's emergent need of high-qualified practitioners. Digitalization also challenges universities to open up to external collaboration and to design blended e-learning targeting industry knowledge needs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to develop knowledge of teaching and learning sustainable development in global–local contexts. The research field is global learning for sustainable development (GLSD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, rainbow children’s experience in private, institutional and public spaces is examined. More specifically, the aim is to explore if and how social conflict arises on the basis on their queer kinship structure. LÄS MER