Sökning: "knowledge management life cycle"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 avhandlingar innehållade orden knowledge management life cycle.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Construction Management, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The present global environmental condition is a consequence of the increasing consumption of natural resources whose depletion exceeds what is physically possible to sustain in the long term. The construction sector is a considerable contributor to this resource depletion and sustainability is adopted in the form of the theory of ecological modernization. LÄS MER
2. Reuse of Engineering Knowledge: Perspectives on Experience-Based Codified Knowledge in Incremental Product DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Product development is a knowledge-intensive activity and as products become more complex and competition intensifies, the amount of knowledge increases. A prerequisite for engineers who apply current best practices and continuously improve their working methodologies is to efficiently reuse existing knowledge. LÄS MER
3. A knowledge management perspective on environmental life cycle management: A manufacturing company exampleDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to broaden the understanding of environmental life cycle management (LCM). This aim has a two dimensional approach; one empirical and one theoretical. Paper I focuses on LCM in the existing literature and LCM in practice, and paper II explores the inclusion of knowledge management into LCM. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Fulfilling climate targets requires ambitious changes. The building sector is a large contributor to emissions of greenhouse gases (GHG), but also offers opportunities for climate change impact reductions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Production Management, Lund Institute of Technology, SE-221 00 Lund
Sammanfattning : The dissertation is about management of equipment maintenance in manufacturing firms. The overall research objective is to describe how maintenance interacts with manufacturing and explain how it contributes to high performance of organisations. It reports findings from eight papers, each dealing with parts of the overall objective. LÄS MER