Sökning: "knowledge reuse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 85 avhandlingar innehållade orden knowledge reuse.
1. Reuse of Engineering Knowledge: Perspectives on Experience-Based Codified Knowledge in Incremental Product DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Product development is a knowledge-intensive activity and as products become more complex and competition intensifies, the amount of knowledge increases. A prerequisite for engineers who apply current best practices and continuously improve their working methodologies is to efficiently reuse existing knowledge. LÄS MER
2. Technology Platforms: Organizing and Assessing Technological Knowledge to Support its Reuse in New ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Companies that develop a wide range of products often strive to exploit opportunities for synergy among them. Many products that cannot share components can still offer opportunities for synergy as they build upon the same technologies and know-how for their development and production. LÄS MER
3. Knowledge retention and reuse supporting engineering decisions in simulation-driven product developmentDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Information exchange is becoming more and more important as modern manufacturers increasingly rely on integrated product development. Research shows that designers may not be aware of existing information or be willing to disrupt their work to search for the relevant information. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : To stay competitive in a global market companies push to make their product development process more efficient with respect to added customer value, shorter time to market, efficient knowledge and technology transfer. To achieve this they depend on the choice of work procedures, suitable processes, methods, available knowledge and experiences, CAE tools and appropriate competence to manage the mentioned for concept creation and concept realization. LÄS MER
5. Knowledge-based Engineering in Product Development Processes - Process, IT and Knowledge Management perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Product development as a field of practice and research has significantly changed due to the general trends of globalization changing the enterprise landscapes in which products are realized. The access to partners and suppliers with high technological specialization has also led to an increased specialization of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). LÄS MER