Sökning: "engineering knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2618 avhandlingar innehållade orden engineering knowledge.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with control aspects of complex hydromechanical transmissions. The overall purpose is to increase the knowledge of important aspects to consider during the development of hydromechanical transmissions to ensure transmission functionality. LÄS MER
2. Fine particle emissions and slag formation in fixed-bed biomass combustion aspects of fuel engineeringDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : There is a consensus worldwide that the share of renewable energy sources should be increased to mitigate climate change. The strive to increase the renewable energy fraction can partly be met by an increased utilization of different biomass feedstocks. LÄS MER
3. Reuse of Engineering Knowledge: Perspectives on Experience-Based Codified Knowledge in Incremental Product DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Product development is a knowledge-intensive activity and as products become more complex and competition intensifies, the amount of knowledge increases. A prerequisite for engineers who apply current best practices and continuously improve their working methodologies is to efficiently reuse existing knowledge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The present demand for higher efficiency and flexibility in the energy sector has ledto an increased use of power electronic generated waveforms as these allow energyconversion between different frequencies including DC. The generated waveformsare usually synthesized by so called Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) techniques,where the desired waveform is approximated by a number of square shaped pulseswith a short rise time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today, the growing and aging population, and the rise of new global threats on human health puts an increasing demand on the healthcare system and calls for preventive actions. To make existing medical treatments more efficient and widely accessible and to prevent the emergence of new threats such as drug-resistant bacteria, improved diagnostic technologies are needed. LÄS MER