Sökning: "injury mechanism"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 192 avhandlingar innehållade orden injury mechanism.
16. Inactivation, Cell Injury and Growth of Microorganisms Exposed to Pulsed Electric Fields Using a Continuous Process
Sammanfattning : Pulsed electric fields (PEF) is a proven technology to inactivate microorganisms under non-thermal conditions. The PEF technology has a potential as a "quality friendly" alternative to traditional methods of food preservation. LÄS MER
17. Anti-Dumping Law of WTO/GATT and EC: Gradual Evolution of Anti-Dumping Law in Global Economic Integration
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to demonstrate and evaluate the current anti-dumping law as formed by the WTO/GATT law (GATT law) and implemented by the EC law against the background of global economic integration. Over centuries, international trade has involved a controversial business behaviour, “dumping”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a worldwide health care problem with very high associatedmorbidity and mortality rates. In particular, the diagnosis of TBI is challenging: symptomsoverlap with other pathologies and the injury is typically not visible with conventionalneuroimaging techniques. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a leading cause of death and disability among the young population in the industrialized world. The injury consists of immediate damage to the brain tissue, followed by a secondary response involving inflammation and oxidative stress. LÄS MER
20. Fatal car crash configurations and injury panorama with special emphasis on the function of restraint systemDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kirurgisk och perioperativ vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Most traffic safety research projects require accurate real world data which is collected in different databases around the world. This is especially important since the results of these projects form the basis for new crash test procedures and standards. LÄS MER