Sökning: "quality of life"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1905 avhandlingar innehållade orden quality of life.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : My clinical experience is that living in incurable cancer at the end of life is complex to patients and their families. Patients seem to have a rather good quality of life (QoL) but problems related to the progression of the illness constantly challenges and changes QoL. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Health-related quality of life (HRQL) has become an important outcome in asthma, since traditional outcomes, such as respiratory symptoms and pulmonary function, might not entirely express the patient’s perception of the limitations caused by the disease. The aim of this thesis was to study HRQL in asthma and to analyse if HRQL was related to asthma onset and prognosis. LÄS MER
3. Studies on Quality of Life : A Methodological Perspective on the Definition and Measurement of the Good Life in Patients with Psychiatric IllnessDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: In social sciences the quality of life (QOL) concept is often connected with efforts to evaluate welfare and well being. In medicine QOL is frequently used as a complement to evaluations of cure. In psychiatry QOL is of special importance because many patients have to endure long periods of illness. LÄS MER
4. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER