Sökning: "heating system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 425 avhandlingar innehållade orden heating system.
1. Domestic Heating with Solar Thermal Studies of Technology in a Social Context and Social Components in Technical StudiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Research in solar heating has traditionally focused solely on increasing the system efficiency by improving the technical components. In this thesis the technical methodology and system boundaries are widened to connect the technical aspects with market actors that are highly influential on the implementation of solar technology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the introduction of district heating in an "ordinary" Swedish town: Mjölby. The process was initiated in 1974 and the decision to build was taken in 1979. In the following years pipelines were laid down and the system was gradually built. In 1987, a permanent heat plant was ready to assume operation. LÄS MER
3. Thermal system analysis of embedded building integrated heating - Numerical model and validation of hydronic floor heating systemsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : A numerical simulation tool for building integrated heating (BIH) systems is developed. BIH is defined as a heat supply system that maintains the indoor thermal comfort within acceptable limits by means of a controlled heat supply to the inner of the building envelope/structure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Lund University Open Access
Sammanfattning : When heat demand and high temperature heat supply gradually decreases in the future, then it will effect district heating systems ability to compete on the heat market. A good way to mitigate less district heating feasibility is to operate systems with lower temperature levels and the most conceivable way to achieve lower temperature levels is to decrease return temperatures. LÄS MER
5. Solar heat pump systems for heating applications Analysis of system performance and possible solutions for improving system performanceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Solar heat pump systems (SHPs) are systems that combine solar energy and heat pumps. SHPs have been investigated for several decades and have been proven to increase the share of renewable energy and reduce electric energy demand in residential heating applications. LÄS MER