Sökning: "democratic participation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 avhandlingar innehållade orden democratic participation.
1. Equality and Participation Distribution of Outcomes in Participatory Processes for Managing Natural ResourcesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Social justice has become an intrinsic feature of sustainable development. One of the ways in which it is expected we will reach more just and sustainable societies is through stakeholder participation in natural resource management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Since the early 1990s a growing number of constitution building processes in countries transitioning from authoritarian rule or recovering from war or severe institutional crisis have involved public participation. This increase stems from an assumption made by many peacebuilding scholars and practitioners that public participation in constitution building will lead to higher levels of democracy. LÄS MER
3. Bringing more to participation Participation in school activities of persons with disability within the framework of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health for Children and Youth (ICF-CY)Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : As societies the world over move towards defining inclusive and effective education systems this presents the educator with the new challenge of providing an equal and democratic education environment for all students. With children the nature of functioning and environmental settings varies greatly in comparison with adults and assessing children’s involvement in activities is of particular importance to ensure effective and inclusive society building through education. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Ecocentrism, or green ideology, offers a perspective on the relationships between human beings and nature that is radically different from the human-centred outlook within which democratic decision-making procedures have developed. Green ideology does not accept humans' innate right to dominate other life-forms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to explore the democratic mission of the preschool as expressed in the preschool teachers’ talk and practical work and also through the children’s actions. The goal was to acquire new knowledge about how the democratic mission is carried out in preschool practice and what democratic subjects are supported and developed by the preschool teachers. LÄS MER