Sökning: "Working Life Science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 201 avhandlingar innehållade orden Working Life Science.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The major symptoms of fibromyalgia have been shown to severely impact everyday activities. As a consequence, many women have problems remaining in a work role. Not being able to fulfil valued roles influences quality of life. LÄS MER
2. Swedish Working Life Research Formation and conceptual development of a research field in transitionDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to contribute to the understanding of working life research in Sweden by focusing on the conceptual and institutional evolution of the field. The analyses include the roles of the researchers and other actors as well as theories and processes that form and have formed working life research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : We are experiencing a deluge of data in all fields of scientific and business research, particularly in the life sciences, due to the development of better instrumentation and the rapid advancements that have occurred in information technology in recent times. There are major challenges when it comes to handling such large amounts of data. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Swedish housing research has disproportionately concentrated on the study of apartment blocks and on how to create functioning neighbourhoods and neighbourliness, as part of a national housing policy that aimed at building apartment blocks for ordinary families. Yet at the same time, most Swedish families with children have been choosing to live in an owner occupied house. LÄS MER
5. Activating the Sick-Listed Policy and Practice of Return to Work in Swedish Sickness Insurance and Working LifeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A critical task of social policy in most Western welfare states during recent decades has consisted of reducing the economic burden on society due to sick leave, by stimulating participation in the labour market. Many jurisdictions have introduced activation policies, based on the premise that work “per se” has a therapeutic effect on sick-listed workers. LÄS MER