Sökning: "Technological sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 885 avhandlingar innehållade orden Technological sciences.
1. Foresight and Feedback: Monitoring and assessing the environmental implications of emerging technologies
Sammanfattning : The magnitude of the change required to approach sustainability indicates an effort that will have to be sustained over decades, during which vast new technology systems will have to be developed and deployed. Yet technological development is a double edged sword, and these efforts will inevitably incur unintended consequences. LÄS MER
2. Getting the transport right - for what? What transport policy can tell us about the construction of sustainabilityDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies transport as a governing tool that shapes the physical environment and human society, as well as having environmental impacts. The aim is to learn what policy for transport can say about what sustainability means and does. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to further develop the theoretical understanding of the growth of knowledge intensive business organizations. The overall aim is to understand the growth challenges of emerging firms in the knowledge-based economy. In particular this thesis addresses several aspects of the growth of small bioscience based firms. LÄS MER
4. Bonadsmåleri under lupp: Spektroskopiska analyser av färg och teknik i sydsvenska bonadsmålningar 1700-1870Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The objects of this PhD thesis are Southern Swedish painted wall-hangings: folk art paintings from the 18th and 19th centuries. The aim and objective of the study are: to investigate the construction and manufacturing processes of the painted wall-hangings; to identify both the painting materials and other substances employed; and, to document painting techniques used by different painters within this painted wall-hanging tradition. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The thesis focuses on the relationship between international rhetoric and classroom realities in technology education. For some time there has been widespread recognition that the intended goals for learning in the subject area have failed to manifest in enacted practices as envisioned. LÄS MER