Sökning: "Gestational diabetes mellitus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden Gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Detta är en avhandling från Dept of Diabetes and Celiac Disease
Sammanfattning : The aims of this work is to better determine the genetic background of gestational diabetes (GDM) and to examine how specific genes affect the development of diabetes post partum. In the DiPiS (Diabetes Prediction in Skåne) study we typed for HLA-DQB1 alleled, the transcription factor 7-like 2(TCF7L2) rs7903146, rs12255372 and rs7901695 SNPs, the 1858 C>T SNP of the protein tyrosine phosphatase non-receptor 22 (PTPN22) gene and we tested for the presence of islet cell autoantibodies against glutamic acid decarboxylase 65 (GAD65), insulinoma-associated antigen 2 (IA-2) and insulin in women who had been diagnosed with GDM at least once during 2000-2004. LÄS MER
2. Genetic and Metabolic Markers for the Development of Diabetes after Gestational Diabetes MellitusDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aims of this work were to determine the prevalence of postpartum diabetes among women with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) in a prospective study 5 years postpartum; to characterize these women according to insulin secretion, insulin sensitivity, autoimmunity and genetics; and to identify possible markers and predictors for the development of manifest diabetes. The subjects were recruited through a regional screening programme in which oral glucose tolerance tests (OGTTs) are routinely offered to all pregnant women. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Department of Clinical Sciences Diabetes and Endocrinology Malmö University Hospital
Sammanfattning : Gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) is a heterogeneous disorder that is defined as carbohydrate intolerance with onset or first recognition during pregnancy. Impaired beta-cell function and insulin resistance are the hallmarks of GDM. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Gestational diabetes mellitus experiences of pregnant women, midwives, and obstetricians and the performance of screeningDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, there is currently no consensus addressing the screening, diagnostics and treatment of gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM). In addition, there is little knowledge on the impact of GDM on the daily life of pregnant women and the experiences of health care professionals providing maternal health care to women with GDM. LÄS MER