Sökning: "birth plan"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden birth plan.
1. Becoming a father Sources of information, birth preference, and experiences of childbirth and postnatal careDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : The period of pregnancy and childbirth is an important and sensitive time for men’s upcoming parenthood. Research into fathers’ experiences of childbearing has received less attention compared to maternal experiences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The experience of childbirth is an important life event for women, which may follow them throughout life. The overall aim of this thesis has been to describe and analyse these experiences from the women's perspective as well as the encounter between the woman and the midwife, and the possibility that a birth plan might improve women's experience of childbirth. LÄS MER
3. Genuine Caring in Caring for the Genuine Childbearing and high risk as experienced by women and midwivesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The experience of pregnancy and childbirth is a central life event with special implications for women at high risk. This thesis describes the meaning of pregnancy, childbirth and midwifery care in four qualitative interview studies based on the lifeworld theory. Women were interviewed during pregnancy and within one week after childbirth. LÄS MER
4. WHO:s rekommendationer för vård vid normal förlossning Instrumentutveckling, barnmorskors dokumenterade vård och kvinnors uppfattningarDetta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aims of intrapartal care are a healthy mother and child and a positive birth experience for the woman. The aims should be achieved using the least possible number of interventions that is compatible with safety. LÄS MER
5. Caesarean section on maternal request : Personality, fear of childbirth and signs of depression among first-time mothersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Aim The overall aim of this thesis was to study healthy first-time mothers requesting and undergoing an elective caesarean section (CS) and to compare these to healthy first-time mothers planning a vaginal delivery. The focus was socio-demographic factors, personality, depression, expectations and experience of birth. LÄS MER