Sökning: "NATURAL SCIENCES Biology Cell and molecular biology Immunology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURAL SCIENCES Biology Cell and molecular biology Immunology.
1. Development and evaluation of a subunit DIVA vaccine against bluetongue virus serotype 8 in cattle
Sammanfattning : Bluetongue virus (BTV) causes the primarily vector-borne bluetongue disease of ruminants, which poses a permanent threat to Europe since new serotypes and strains are frequently introduced. Vaccination of cattle is essential to control BTV outbreaks. LÄS MER
2. The influence of lysozyme and oligothiophenes on amyloid-β toxicity in models of Alzheimer’s diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is a neurodegenerative disease and the most common cause of dementia worldwide. Apart from dominantly inherited mutations, age is the major risk factor and as life expectancy increases the prevalence for AD escalates dramatically. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Molecular Nutrition, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The increasing prevalence of obesity is a worldwide health problem closely linked to diet and lifestyle factors. Obesity is associated with increased risk of several metabolic disorders including insulin resistance, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and type 2 diabetes. LÄS MER
4. Genetic pathways controlling CNS development The role of Notch signaling in regulating daughter cell proliferation in DrosophilaDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The human central nervous system (CNS) displays the greatest cellular diversity of any organ system, consisting of billions of neurons, of numerous cell sub-types, interconnected in a vast network. Given this enormous complexity, decoding the genetic programs controlling the multistep process of CNS development remains a major challenge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Macrophages are cells of the innate immune system that can be found in large quantities in cancer tumors and affect cancer progression by regulating growth and invasiveness of cancer cells. There are two main phenotypes of macrophages denoted M1 and M2. LÄS MER