Sökning: "Tumor immunology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 112 avhandlingar innehållade orden Tumor immunology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : Bladder cancer is one of the most common human cancers which, on a worldwide basis, represents 3-4 % of all malignancies. It is primarily occuring in people over 60 and males are about 2-3 times more likely to develop bladder cancer than are women. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Adenoviral CD40L gene therapy (AdCD40L) is a strong inducer of anti-tumor immune responses via its activation of dendritic cells (DCs). Activated DCs can in turn activate T cells, which are key players in an efficient anti-tumor response.This thesis includes three papers that focus on different aspects of AdCD40L gene therapy. LÄS MER
3. Transforming Growth Factor-b, Regulatory functions on normal lymphocytes and tumor outgrowth Regulatory functions on normal lymphocytes and tumor outgrowthDetta är en avhandling från BMC Biomedical Centre, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-b) is a well-characterised growth regulatory factor, which acts on most cell types. This thesis has focused on the regulatory roles of TGF-b on normal lymphocytes. One interesting finding is that TGF-b acts both costimulatory and inhibitory on T-lymphocytes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Immunological analysis of the human tumor cell surface : characterization of polypeptides associated with urinary bladder carcinomaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Tumors express antigens characteristic of their malignant phenotype, a fact that has become exploited for the diagnosis of certain types of cancer. As these tumor-associated antigens (TAA) may also provide Information on the molecular mechanisms of tumorogenesls as well as constituting the basis for immunotherapeutlc approaches, much Interest has been focused on the Identification and characterization of TAAs. LÄS MER