Sökning: "factor H"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 338 avhandlingar innehållade orden factor H.
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Disturbances of host integrity have the potential to evoke activation of innate immunologic and hemostatic protection mechanisms in blood. Irrespective of whether the activating stimulus is typically immunogenic or thrombotic, it will generally affect both the complement system and platelets to a certain degree. LÄS MER
2. Quantum mechanical studies of ionization and electron transfer in diatomic systems O2 and H+ + H-Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The present thesis is based upon two papers concerning the core-valence double onization of molecular oxygen and mutual neutralization of H+ and H- ions at low collision energies.The former of these processes has been studied for the first time using a magnetic bottle time-of-ight electron coincidence spectrometer in combination with ab initio electronic structure calculations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : It has long been known that retinoids (vitamin A derivatives) are required for normal development and growth; in excess however metabolites such as all-trans retinoic acid are potent teratogens. Retinoids exert their effects through transcription factors known as the retinoic acid receptors (RARam -ß and -y) and retinoid X receptors (RXRa, -ß and -y). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Immunology, Microbiology, Pathology and Infectious Diseases
Sammanfattning : P ALIGN="JUSTIFY"> Transcription of the HIV-] genome is regulated by the interaction of viral long terminal repeat (LTR) cis-acting sequences with a complex of viral regulatory proteins and cellular transcription factors. The complex interplay between the cellular-, and/or viral proteins and LTR of different subtypes may play a role in the control of HIV-1 latency versus activation. LÄS MER
5. Discovery and validation of podocalyxin-like protein as a prognostic biomarker in colorectal cancerDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common cancer worldwide with more than 700,000 deaths every year. Prognosis mostly depends on disease stage at diagnosis, however, outcome may vary considerably even within the same stage. LÄS MER