Sökning: "Luke Odell"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Luke Odell.
1. Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Spirocycles and Supercritical Chemistry using a Resistively Heated Flow Reactor
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis focusses on an effective and selective approach to the synthesis of spirocycles using palladium(0)-catalyzed Mizoroki-Heck reactions. In addition, selective and efficient chemistry was highlighted by the design and evaluation of a novel resistively heated system for continuous flow (CF) synthesis for high-temperature and high-pressure applications. LÄS MER
2. Development of HIV-1 Protease Inhibitors and Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Aryl Ketones and N-Allylbenzamides
Sammanfattning : The use of palladium-catalyzed reactions to introduce new carbon-carbon bonds is a fundamental synthetic strategy that has been widely embraced due to its high chemo- and regioselectivity and functional group tolerance. In this context, Pd(0)-catalyzed aminocarbonylations using Mo(CO)6 instead of toxic and gaseous CO and with allylamine as the nucleophile were investigated. LÄS MER
3. Development of Palladium-Promoted 11C/12C-Carbonylations and Radiosynthesis of Amyloid PET Ligands
Sammanfattning : In the first part of this thesis, palladium(0)-catalyzed and -mediated carbonylations are discussed. Paper I describes a new method for the safe, efficient use of a solid carbon monoxide source in the synthesis of primary and secondary benzamides. LÄS MER
4. Exploring Palladium-Mediated 11C/12C-Carbonylation Reactions : PET Tracer Development Targeting the Vesicular Acetylcholine Transporter
Sammanfattning : The work presented herein describes the utilization and exploration of palladium-mediated incorporations of carbon monoxide and/or [11C]carbon monoxide into compounds and structural motifs with biological relevance.The first part of the thesis describes the design, synthesis and 11C-labeling of prospective PET tracers for the vesicular acetylcholine transporter (VAChT), a target affected in several neurodegenerative diseases. LÄS MER
5. Multicomponent Reactions in 11C/12C Chemistry : – Targeting the Angiotensin II Subtype 2 Receptor
Sammanfattning : Section 1 of this thesis contains an introduction to method development in organic synthesis, multicomponent reactions, sulfonyl azides, tracer development in 11C chemistry and the biological target.Section 2 describes the use of sulfonyl azides in carbonylative chemistry. Paper I covers development of a diazotransfer protocol. LÄS MER