Sökning: "text culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 156 avhandlingar innehållade orden text culture.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Technical manuals are often analyzed as purely instructional artifacts. In this thesis, however, they are analyzed as texts with multiple aims; instructional, descriptive and motivationaL They are also analyzed as texts written within a specific communicational context and regarded as an important part of the technology introduction as a whole. LÄS MER
2. Sports of culture : Writing the resistant subject in South Africa (readings of Ndebele, Gordimer, Coetzee)Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis interrogates the post-colonial and ethical implications of three works of fiction published in South Africa between 1983 and 1987, namely Fools and Other Stories by Njabulo S. Ndebele, A Sport of Nature by Nadine Gordimer and Life & Times of Michael K by J. M. Coetzee. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This dissertation combines aspects of educational research, theories of culture and literary analysis. The main line of argument is that the informed reading and discussion of literary texts that thematise cultural encounter will enhance the intercultural dimension of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) in Swedish Upper Secondary schools. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an ethnographic study in which seven Swedish children from different social and cultural environments were followed over three years. The study began when the children were four years old.The main aim of this thesis is to investigate through what social and cul-tural practices seven children meet literacy events in their families. LÄS MER
5. -ein allzu weites Feld? : zu Übersertzungstheorie und Übersetzungspraxis anhand der Kulturspezifika in fünf Übersetzungen des Romans "Ein weites Feld" von Günter GrassDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : The present dissertation investigates literary translation from a cultural perspective by comparing the translation of culture-specific words and concepts in five different translations of the novelEin weites Feld by Günter Grass. The translations were chosen to represent three ‘small’ (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian) and two ‘large’ (American English, French) languages and cultures, in order to find out whether these categories are characterized by different ‘foreignizing’ or ‘domesticating’ translation methods. LÄS MER