Sökning: "text culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 152 avhandlingar innehållade orden text culture.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This dissertation combines aspects of educational research, theories of culture and literary analysis. The main line of argument is that the informed reading and discussion of literary texts that thematise cultural encounter will enhance the intercultural dimension of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) in Swedish Upper Secondary schools. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Technical manuals are often analyzed as purely instructional artifacts. In this thesis, however, they are analyzed as texts with multiple aims; instructional, descriptive and motivationaL They are also analyzed as texts written within a specific communicational context and regarded as an important part of the technology introduction as a whole. LÄS MER
3. Sports of culture : Writing the resistant subject in South Africa (readings of Ndebele, Gordimer, Coetzee)Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis interrogates the post-colonial and ethical implications of three works of fiction published in South Africa between 1983 and 1987, namely Fools and Other Stories by Njabulo S. Ndebele, A Sport of Nature by Nadine Gordimer and Life & Times of Michael K by J. M. Coetzee. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an ethnographic study in which seven Swedish children from different social and cultural environments were followed over three years. The study began when the children were four years old.The main aim of this thesis is to investigate through what social and cul-tural practices seven children meet literacy events in their families. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från B. Wahlströms Bokförlag AB, Box 30022, 104 25 Stockholm
Sammanfattning : As part of the development of the teaching of literature in school, it is also important to reflect upon what pupils read outside school. This thesis deals with the spare time reading of twenty 15-16-year-old girls which has been examined during a two-year period. LÄS MER