Sökning: "stress enhanced"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 238 avhandlingar innehållade orden stress enhanced.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Omvårdnad
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to investigate whether there is an association between “stress of conscience” — that is, stress related to a troubled conscience — and burnout, and to obtain an enhanced understanding of factors related to stress of conscience and burnout in healthcare. Of the four “studies” included, one uses qualitative research methods and the others use quantitative research methods. LÄS MER
2. Mechanisms and genes controlling the signalling network for biotic and abiotic stress defences in Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heyhn Functional cross-talk between photo-produced reactive oxygen species, photosynthesis and plant disease defence responsesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Botaniska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Excess excitation energy, mechanical injury and defence against pathogens, each trigger rapid production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in Arabidopsis thaliana leaves. ROS, such as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), are required for the induction of systemic acquired acclimation and may lead to redox changes in photosynthetic electron transport (PET). LÄS MER
3. Bending and Mending the Neurosignature Frameworks of influence by flotation-REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique) upon well-being in patients with stress related ailmentsDetta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för ekonomi, kommunikation och IT
Sammanfattning : The overarching purpose of the current thesis was to assess the long term effects of a treatment program involving flotation-REST for the experience of pain, from the point of view of variables connected with Melzack´s neuromatrix theory, and to examine the extent of a potential attention-placebo effect in connection with flotation-REST.The first study (Paper I) aimed to investigate long-term effects of flotation-REST four months after treatment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Objectives: To study recovery after hysterectomy under Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) care, and in relation to different operation techniques.Materials and Methods: An observational study was conducted comparing 85 patients undergoing hysterectomy with ERAS care to 120 patients immediately before establishing ERAS. LÄS MER
5. ICT use and mental health in young adults. Effects of computer and mobile phone use on stress, sleep disturbances, and symptoms of depressionDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore possible associations between information and communication technology (ICT) use and mental health symptoms among young adults. By “ICT” in this context is meant mainly computer and mobile phone use. LÄS MER