Sökning: "services of general interest"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 avhandlingar innehållade orden services of general interest.
1. Who is afraid of SGEI? services of general economic interest in EU law with a case study on social services in Swedish systems of choiceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : For a long time confined to Article 106(2) TFEU, a provision allowing to justify regulatory measures derogating from Treaty rules by invoking their necessity in order to enable undertakings entrusted with services of general economic interest (SGEIs) to fulfil their special tasks, SGEI has become a constitutional concept of EU law. In the post-Lisbon EU Treaties it is subject to new provisions, in particular Article 14 TFEU and the Protocol on services on general interest. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four papers, summarized as follows."The Term Structure of Interest Rates and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism"This paper provides empirical evidence that the term structure of interest rates is an integral part of the monetary transmission mechanism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Institute of Environmental Medicine
Sammanfattning : In order to prevent sickness absence and to maintain a safe and sound work climate, interventions may be needed in the workplace. Occupational Health Services (OHS) are special advisers, with the opportunity to suggest/perform interventions at individual and group level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure
Sammanfattning : The legal rules and principles governing the outsourcing of municipal services to private actors is examined in this dissertation from constitutional, EU law and municipal law perspectives. This comprehensive analysis is carried out with the aim of giving a more complete portrayal of this area of law as developing and being influenced by a number of different legal sources, thereby becoming more fragmented and difficult to understand. LÄS MER
5. Oral health in an outpatient psychiatric population : oral status, life satisfaction, and supportDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Health and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Oral health has generally improved in Sweden over the past 30 years. Investigations of living conditions have indicated that people with chronic mental health problems requiring psychiatric services diverge from that pattern. LÄS MER