Sökning: "secondary prevention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 162 avhandlingar innehållade orden secondary prevention.
- Detta är en avhandling från Ingvar Ovhed, Grytstigen 1, SE-37160 Lyckeby
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular disease prevention has been a challenge for research for decades. The studies of this thesis were designed to investigate the role of health professionals in everyday clinical work based upon the concept of comprehensive primary care consultation. LÄS MER
2. Margins of Prevention - On Older Adolescents' Positive and Negative Beliefs about Illicit Drug UseDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This study explores older adolescents’ positive and negative beliefs about illicit drug use from a preventive perspective. By positive beliefs is meant positive expectancies and benefit perceptions. By negative beliefs is meant negative expectancies and risk perceptions. LÄS MER
3. Fear and avoidance in the development of a persistent musculoskeletal pain problem : implications for secondary preventionDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : This dissertation focused on the role of fear and avoidance in the development of a persistent back pain problem. The first aim of this dissertation was to study when and how cognitive, affective and behavioral factors influence one another in the development of persistent pain and disability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : BackgroundCardiovascular disease, of which coronary heart disease constitutes the lion’s share, is the leading cause of premature morbidity and mortality worldwide. Management of the condition has evolved rapidly in recent decades, and mortality has more than halved in the western world. LÄS MER
5. Outcome of Stroke Prevention Analyses Based on Data from Riks-Stroke and Other Swedish National RegistersDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to explore variations in stroke prevention and the effect of prevention on outcome. The studies were based on patients registered in the Swedish Stroke Register between 2001 and 2009 and although used to different extents in each paper, additional information was retrieved through linkage to The National Patient Register, the Cause of Death Register, the Prescribed Drug Register and the Total Population Register. LÄS MER