Sökning: "randomized controlled trial"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 351 avhandlingar innehållade orden randomized controlled trial.
1. Postnatal Peer Counseling on Exclusive Breastfeeding of Low-birthweight Filipino Infants Results of a Randomized Controlled TrialDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In a Manila hospital, 204 mothers were randomized into three groups: two intervention groups receiving home-based counseling visits, one of them (n=68) by counselors trained to use a locally developed, two-tiered program of breastfeeding counseling, and the other by counselors trained in general childcare (n=67), were compared with a control group of mothers (n=69) who did not receive any counseling. All infants were scheduled for seven visits to the hospital for follow-up. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to evaluate if the elective single embryo transfer (eSET) strategy couldmaintain delivery rates, with at least one live born child, and at the same time decrease the rate ofmultiple births. A cost-effectiveness analysis was also performed between the elective single embryotransfer (SET) (1+1) and double embryo transfer (DET) (2+0) strategies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Center for Surgical Sciences CFSS
Sammanfattning : Isthmic spondylolisthesis, i.e. the slipping of one vertebra on another due to a defect in the pars interarticularis, is a common radiological finding in the general population and can sometimes be the source of chronic low back pain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Aims: This thesis had three aims. (1) To explore a new treatment method of baby worries or mother-infant relational disturbances; mother-infant psychoanalytic treatment (MIP). The exploration focused on clinical applicability and underlying theory. LÄS MER
5. Alcohol Intervention Studies in University Students. Randomised Controlled Trials of Responsible Beverage Service and High Risk DrinkingDetta är en avhandling från Clinical Alcohol Research, Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim was to study implementation and efficacy of two intervention techniques for risky alcohol consumption in university students. One technique was the Responsible Beverage Service Programme modified for use in students pubs. LÄS MER