Sökning: "coronary disease"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 483 avhandlingar innehållade orden coronary disease.
1. Periodontitis and coronary artery disease Studies on the association between periodontitis and coronary artery diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Periodontitis and coronary artery disease (CAD) are highly prevalent in Sweden’s population; both diseases have complicated pathogeneses and clinical manifestations due to immune-system triggered inflammation. Research in recent years reported that inflammation is a significant active participant in many chronic diseases. LÄS MER
2. Unstable coronary artery disease : non-invasive indicators of severity of coronary lesions and the effects of thrombolysisDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Non-invasive indicators of severity of coronary lesions and the effects of thrombolysis were evaluated in 205 men, 38 to 70 years of age with unstable coronary aticty disease (CAD)- i.e. unstable angina or non-Q wave myocardial infarction - admitted to the coronary care units in nine hospitals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: To investigate how risk factors predict manifestations in coronary heart disease (CHD), and trends in short-term and long-term survival including trends in out-of-hospital mortality. Populations and methods: In the first study 7388 men aged 47 to 55 and free of previous acute myocardial infarction (AMI) or stroke were investigated during 28 years’ follow-up. LÄS MER
4. Atrial Fibrillation in the setting of Coronary Artery Disease Risks and outcomes with different treatment optionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the leading cause of mortality worldwide and atrial fibrillation (AF) is a prevalent arrhythmia associated with increased risk of mortality and morbidity. Despite improved outcome in both diseases, there is a need to further describe the prevalence, outcome and management of CAD in patients with concomitant AF. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The substantial advances of coronary CTA have resulted in a boost of use of this new technique in the last several years, which brings a big challenge to radiologists by the increasing number of exams and the large amount of data for each patient. The main goal of this study was to develop a computer tool to facilitate coronary CTA analysis by combining knowledge of medicine and image processing. LÄS MER