Sökning: "political strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 274 avhandlingar innehållade orden political strategy.
1. A Cacophony of Voices A Neoclassical Realist study of United States Strategy toward Central Asia and Southern Caucasus 1991–2006Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : U.S. strategy toward Southern Caucasus and Central Asia has not been studied sufficiently. LÄS MER
2. Regime Stability and Foreign Policy Change : Interaction between Domestic and Foreign Policy in Hungary 1956-1994Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Domestic and foreign policy cannot always be kept apart. A change of Government at national level may impact on foreign policy, and foreign policy adventures sometimes translate into consequences at home. LÄS MER
3. The Remaking of American Strategy toward Iran and Iraq : Outline of a Theory of Foreign Policy ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study sets out to develop a realist-constructivist theory of foreign policy change. The theory claims that whenever policymakers believe that the distribution of power favors an expansive grand strategy or necessitates retrenchment, they will act accordingly. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Taxation is a key activity of any state and a constant point of political struggle. The structure of taxation is continuously changing and evolving, and its size has grown dramatically during the last two hundred years. LÄS MER
5. Power and Political Culture: The Indonesian Democratic Party (PDI) and the Decline of the New Order (1986-98)Detta är en avhandling från Department of History, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Under Indonesia's authoritarian New Order regime of President Suharto, the role envisaged for the small nationalist-Christian coalition the Indonesian Democratic Party (PDI) was that of a pliant state corporatist party, the existence of which was meant to demonstrate the ostensibly democratic character of the regime. From the second half of the 1980s, however, the party began to develop in a critical and oppositional direction and came to stand out as the major proponent of reform within the formal political system. LÄS MER