Sökning: "political strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 242 avhandlingar innehållade orden political strategy.
1. Regime Stability and Foreign Policy Change : Interaction between Domestic and Foreign Policy in Hungary 1956-1994Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Domestic and foreign policy cannot always be kept apart. A change of Government at national level may impact on foreign policy, and foreign policy adventures sometimes translate into consequences at home. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Taxation is a key activity of any state and a constant point of political struggle. The structure of taxation is continuously changing and evolving, and its size has grown dramatically during the last two hundred years. LÄS MER
3. A Cacophony of Voices A Neoclassical Realist study of United States Strategy toward Central Asia and Southern Caucasus 1991–2006Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : U.S. strategy toward Southern Caucasus and Central Asia has not been studied sufficiently. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Since political parties are collective goods, groups of people that demand new political parties face a collective action problem. Therefore, we can speak of a ?paradox of party-emergence?. Hence, it is puzzling that new parties became increasingly common in representative bodies at the Swedish local level during 1973?2002. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : The global governance of AIDS is dependent for its success on the concerted efforts of actors from both local and global levels, thus challenging the current international organization based on state sovereignty. The study seeks to understand the processes behind the creation of partnerships among the many different nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) active in AIDS politics and the intergovernmental organizations (IGOs) charged with combatting the epidemic. LÄS MER