Sökning: "rational choice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 avhandlingar innehållade orden rational choice.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the problem of measuring freedom of choice. It analyzes the concept of freedom of choice, discusses conditions that a measure should satisfy, and introduces a new class of measures that uniquely satisfy ten proposed conditions. LÄS MER
2. Elevers val av gymnasieskola En experimentell studie om elevers geografiska, akademiska och sociala preferenserDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Increased possibilitiesof choosing one’s school of preference hasbeen raised as a key factor in many countries to promote equal opportunitiesand higher quality of education. This has been endorsed by policymakers whoassume that students make well-informed rational choices and that students only stress academic quality whendeciding which school to attend. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Since political parties are collective goods, groups of people that demand new political parties face a collective action problem. Therefore, we can speak of a ?paradox of party-emergence?. Hence, it is puzzling that new parties became increasingly common in representative bodies at the Swedish local level during 1973?2002. LÄS MER
4. The link between brain size, cognitive ability, mate choice and sexual behaviour in the guppy (Poecilia reticulata)Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Zoology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Competition over access for mates has led to the evolution of many striking examples of morphological traits and behaviour in animals. The rapid development of the sexual selection field in recent decades have dramatically advanced our understanding of what traits make individuals more successful in attracting mates and how preferences for mates evolve over time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Rationality as purposive action among burglars is the theme of this study. Various theories concerning rationality, Rational Choice Theory especially, are discussed. The first purpose of this thesis is to highlight the concept of rationality. Rationality is a complex concept and it is defined in various ways in the literature. LÄS MER