Sökning: "Child perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 306 avhandlingar innehållade orden Child perspective.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A number of working children in several regions over the world are mobilising to fight for better working conditions and to gain their rights according to how they interpret the Child Rights Convention (UNCRC) from 1989. Despite the increasing focus on child participation, their approaches and their demands are in many aspects controversial and they are often met with suspicion among diverse actors involved in the discourse of child labour. LÄS MER
2. Postpartum depression, depressive symptoms and parental stress in mothers and fathers 25-30 months after child birth A family perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore the prevalence of postpartum depression and parental stress 25 - 30 months after delivery. The first study was conducted 25 months after delivery. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Tension-type headache (TTH) in children and especially girls is a prevalent problem worldwide, and means there is a risk of school absenteeism, medication overuse and persistent headache. Knowledge about the associated physical factors is limited, as is knowledge on evidence based interventions. LÄS MER
4. Documentation in Child and School Health services Mapping health information from a biopsychosocial perspective using the ICF-CYDetta är en avhandling från School of Health Sciences Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to analyze whether the documentation in the Child Health Services (CHS) and School Health Services (SHS) reflects a holistic view on health as represented by a bio-psychosocial perspective.The method used based on four studies, all with a descriptive design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Taking child poverty into account as an enormous concern on the pathway to human development, the present dissertation aims to examine child poverty’s extent and characteristics, poor children’s views on this issue and their policy recommendation to reduce it. The research questions are: 1) what are the extent and characteristics of child poverty in Bangladesh? 2) What is child poverty? Why and how do children experience it? 3 (a) To what extent and in what respect does child poverty differ between Bangladesh and China? 3 (b) What are the reasons for the differences in child poverty over time between the two countries? 4 ) What is needed to reduce child poverty in Bangladesh according to its principal victims? The present dissertation is based on research mainly with young children aged up to 14 years. LÄS MER