Sökning: "policy change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 735 avhandlingar innehållade orden policy change.
1. Agents of change and policies of scale A policy study of Entrepreneurship and Enterprise in EducationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Svenska och samhällsvetenskapliga ämnen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to describe and understand the introduction of entrepreneurship and enterprise projects in primary and secondary schools in the North of Sweden and to identify and analyse the driving forces and actors behind this process. In particular the influence and significance of education policy at supranational, national and subnational level for the introduction of entrepreneurship and enterprise in education are analysed. LÄS MER
2. The drive for change putting the means and ends of sport at stake in the organizing of Swedish voluntary sportDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to create knowledge on processes of change in the contemporary organizing of Swedish voluntary sport and the systems of meaning at work in these processes. The thesis proceeds from the assumption that the contemporary public sport policy climate is characterized by a pressure on organized sport to change in order for sport to better serve as an implementer of non-sport goals. LÄS MER
3. Foreign policy change : United States' foreign policy toward the Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China 1961-1980Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Governing towards sustainability environmental governance and policy change in Swedish forestry and transportDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Faced with environmental problems such as climate change and biodiversity loss, the dominant political response has been sustainable development, balancing environmental protection against economic prosperity and social justice. While political action is increasingly being called for, the role and capacity of the state is questioned – as captured neatly in the story from government to governance that implies a relocation of authority and power between policy levels and in public-private relations, as well as a radical restructuring within public administration. LÄS MER
5. Crisis and Policy Reformcraft Advocacy Coalitions and Crisis-induced Change in Swedish Nuclear Energy PolicyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation consists of three interrelated essays examining the role of crisis events in Swedish nuclear energy policymaking. The study takes stock of the idea of ‘crisis exceptionalism’ raised in the literature, which postulates that crisis events provide openings for major policy change. LÄS MER