Sökning: "institutionella logiker"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden institutionella logiker.
1. Inertia and practice change related to greenhouse gas reduction Essays on institutional entrepreneurship and translation in Swedish agri-foodDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : To avoid dangerous climate change a massive reduction in greenhouse gas emissions is required in a relative short time span. However, as development is moving in the wrong direction, there appears to be great inertia in changing activities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : It has been argued that for the management of complex issues such as sustainability, which transcend traditional policy sectors and require coordination between several different interests and actors, policymaking depends upon collaboration and integration processes between different sectors and tiers of government. The overall aim of this thesis is therefore to study how and why (or why not) policy integration processes are being developed in regional policymaking and what this means for the achievement of sustainable transport. LÄS MER
3. The drive for change putting the means and ends of sport at stake in the organizing of Swedish voluntary sportDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to create knowledge on processes of change in the contemporary organizing of Swedish voluntary sport and the systems of meaning at work in these processes. The thesis proceeds from the assumption that the contemporary public sport policy climate is characterized by a pressure on organized sport to change in order for sport to better serve as an implementer of non-sport goals. LÄS MER
4. Vem formar den stategiska forskningen? Institutionell dynamik och anslagspolitisk utveckling i KK-stiftelsenDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Research policy is increasingly linked to social needs and to some extent integrated with industrial and innovation policy. The strategic research policy that emerged in Sweden in the early 1990's resulted in the establishment of a new kind of research funding both in form and direction: strategic research foundations. LÄS MER
5. Lokal forskningspolitik : Institutionell dynamik och organisatorisk omvandling vid Lunds universitet 1980-2005Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the wake of an emerging knowledge society, universities around the world have come under severe institutional pressure from changing national research policies, financing organizations´ new strategies and turbulent research dynamics. This study examines how Lund University in Sweden manages these institutional pressures. LÄS MER