Sökning: "network construction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 154 avhandlingar innehållade orden network construction.
1. Comparing Procurement Methods in Road Construction Projects : Influence on Uncertainty, Interaction and KnowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : The construction sector is often considered to show a number of limitations regarding efficiency and effectiveness, conclusions normally drawn irrespective of project procurement method used, and despite the common assumption that differences among approaches exist regarding these aspects. The study investigates differences and similarities among procurement methods using a longitudinal multi-case study based on two comparatively large infrastructure projects: a traditional so-called design-bid-build project and an unconventional so-called design-build-maintain project. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Mathematics
Sammanfattning : Empirical studies show that similar patterns emerge from a large number of different biological systems. For example, the group size distributions of several fish species and house sparrows all follow power law distributions with an exponential truncation. LÄS MER
3. Digitalization and innovation in the real estate and facility management sectors - an ecosystem perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Digitalization has become a topic of several presentations and discussions in real estate industry seminars in recent years. Often the speeches are about why the real estate industry needs digitalization, presenting threats and opportunities for the participants of the seminars. LÄS MER
4. Nyttiga bakterier och sjuka djur En technoscience-resa från nätverksbildning till riskkonstruktionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of the dissertation is to examine the mechanisms at work when networks are formed and risk constructions made as bodies encounter frontline technology within the food sector. The concept of technoscience TS, is the link uniting the escalating technology of risk society, rebellious nature and the insidious threats of substances absorbed straight into the metabolism of our bodies through the food that we eat. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : New technology is constantly being developed, presenting new opportunities and enabling innovative solutions to both known and unknown problems. Most industries place a large amount of trust in the opportunities offered by digitalisation. Information technology is being developed to enable new work practices and thereby drive change. LÄS MER