Sökning: "molar mass distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden molar mass distribution.
1. New Tools for Analysis of Wood and Pulp Components - Application of MALDI-TOF Mass Spectroscopy and Capillary Zone ElectrophoresisDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för pappers- och massateknologi
Sammanfattning : In the present thesis, capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE),matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight massspectroscopy (MALDI-MS) and size-exclusion chromatography incombination with off-line MALDI-MS (SEC/MALDI-MS) have beenapplied successfully to the analysis of wood and pulpcomponents.The carbohydrate compositions of pulp and holocellulosesamples, as well as of isolated hemicellulose preparations,were determined employing enzymatic hydrolysis and subsequentanalysis of the saccharides released by CZE. LÄS MER
2. Asymmetrical Flow Field-Flow Fractionation and Multiangle Light Scattering for Molar Mass Analysis of Polysaccharide DerivativesDetta är en avhandling från Mats Andersson, Technical Analytical Chemistry, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Molar mass and molar mass distribution of polymers are parameters of fundamental importance as they influence the performance of the polymer in applications. Polysaccharide derivatives are a class of polymers that have attracted significant scientific and commercial interest as they can be manufactured from a wide range of abundant sources in nature and thereby often are both cheap and biocompatible. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is a cellulose derivative, made from cellulose by introduction of carboxymethyl groups along the molecules. The properties of CMC are affected by several parameters where the molar mass and molar mass distribution, degree of substitution (DS) and the distribution pattern along, and between, the cellulose molecules are the most prominent. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Analytical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Cellulose based derivatives, such as cellulose ethers, today find many applications in a diverse range of fields. The numerous applications put high demands on the technological performance of the cellulose ethers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Div of Technical Analytical Chemistry, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Sammanfattning : Size, as expressed by molar mass, radius of gyration or hydrodynamic radius, for example, is a fundamental parameter of polymers in solution. Thus, there is a strong need for the characterisation of both the size and shape of polymers, particularly of those utilised in various industrial applications. LÄS MER