Sökning: "water-soluble polymers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden water-soluble polymers.
1. Polymer Bound Water-Soluble Metal Phosphine Complexes-Preparation, Characterisation and Catalytic ApplicationDetta är en avhandling från Torsten Malmström. Inorganic chemistry 1, Chemical Center, Box 124, Lund University, 22100 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Four new water-soluble phosphines have been prepared by utilising water-soluble polymers as charge carrying units. Coupling of methyl-4-(diphenylphosphino)-benzyl-amine or 4-diphenylphosphino benzaldehyde to poly-acrylic acid and poly-ethylene imine, respectively, afford the ligands PAA-PNH and PEI-PNH. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Div of Technical Analytical Chemistry, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Sammanfattning : Size, as expressed by molar mass, radius of gyration or hydrodynamic radius, for example, is a fundamental parameter of polymers in solution. Thus, there is a strong need for the characterisation of both the size and shape of polymers, particularly of those utilised in various industrial applications. LÄS MER
3. Association Phenomena Involving Hydrophobically Modified Polymers. Electrostatic and Hydrophobic ContributionsDetta är en avhandling från Marina Tsianou, Physical Chemistry 1, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The electrostatic and hydrophobic interactions in aqueous solutions of hydrophobically-modified water-soluble non-ionic or ionic polymers, their mixtures with a second polymer, nonionic or of opposite charge, and their mixtures with surfactants of opposite charge have been investigated. The relative strength of the electrostatic and hydrophobic contributions has been modulated by a variation of the polymer charge density and the solution pH, and by a variation in the degree and strength of the hydrophobic modifications, respectively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The influence of hydrophobic modification on solution properties of water-soluble polymers in the semi-dilute regime have been studied. The nonionic ethyl(hydroxyethyl)cellulose (EHEC) and its hydrophobically modified analogue (HM-EHEC) are used as model substances. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : The research field of conjugated polymers has grown due to the optical and electronic properties of the material, useful in applications such as solar cells and printed electronics, but also in biosensors and for interactions with biomolecules. In this thesis conjugated polymers have been used in two related topics; to detect conformational changes in proteins and to assemble the polymers with biomolecules into nanowires. LÄS MER