Sökning: "liquid chromatography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 427 avhandlingar innehållade orden liquid chromatography.
1. Adsorption Studies with Liquid Chromatography Experimental Preparations for Thorough Determination of Adsorption DataDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Analytical chemistry is a field with a vast variety of applications. A robust companion in the field is liquid chromatography, the method used in this thesis, which is an established workhorse and a versatile tool in many different disciplines. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Liquid chromatography is an essential technique in manufacturing biopharmaceuticals where it is used on all scales from analytical applications in R&D to full-scale production. In chromatography the target molecule, typically a protein, is separated and purified from other components and contaminants. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : The main focus of this thesis is on hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC) and the preparation of stationary phases for HILIC. The mechanism of HILIC is also discussed; a large part of the discussion has been adapted from a review written by me and professor Irgum for the Journal of Separation Science (ref 34). LÄS MER
4. Liquid Chromatography Coupled to Mass Spectrometry Implementation of Chemometric Optimization and Selected ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Liquid chromatography (LC) coupled to mass spectrometry (MS) offers highly selective and sensitive analysis of a wide variety of compounds. However, the use of hyphenated experimental set-ups implies that many parameters may have an effect on the studied response. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is a widely used tech-nique both for detecting and purifying substances in academy and in the industry. In order to facilitate the use of, and knowledge in HPLC, character-ization of stationary phases is of utmost importance. LÄS MER