Sökning: "ethical and political aspects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden ethical and political aspects.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis has two aims. The first aim is to set out an argument for social insurance in the form of compulsory income insurance in the event of sickness or unemployment, and to explore two lines of arguments for social insurance policies that are commonly associated with an active welfare state that seeks to prevent or reduce reliance on social insurance. LÄS MER
3. Activating the Sick-Listed Policy and Practice of Return to Work in Swedish Sickness Insurance and Working LifeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A critical task of social policy in most Western welfare states during recent decades has consisted of reducing the economic burden on society due to sick leave, by stimulating participation in the labour market. Many jurisdictions have introduced activation policies, based on the premise that work “per se” has a therapeutic effect on sick-listed workers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation argues that, in order to understand how teachers in compulsory Swedish schools deal with what they regard to be cultural value conflicts, an important aspect is negotiations about d... LÄS MER
5. Asking the public Citizens´ views on priority setting and resource allocation in democratically governed healthcareDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Resource allocation in publicly funded healthcare systems is inevitably linked with priority setting between different patient groups and between different service areas, so-called meso level priorities. Behind every priority-setting decision (investments, reallocating or rationing), are values affecting both the content of the decisions and how the decisions are made. LÄS MER