Sökning: "drug use"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 955 avhandlingar innehållade orden drug use.
1. Characterization of parameters influencing intracellular bioavailability and prediction of intracellular drug exposureDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis work investigates factors influencing intracellular drug disposition. An experimental method for measurement of intracellular bioavailability (Fic), was used throughout. Fic is defined as the ratio between the unbound drug concentration inside the cell and the compound concentration in the cell exterior. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: There is a widespread and increasing use of psychoactive prescription drugs, such as opioid analgesics, anxiolytics, hypnotics and anti-epileptics, but their use is associated with a risk of drug use disorder, misuse and abuse. Today, these are globally recognized and emerging public health concerns. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö university, Faculty of Health and Society
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to study how discourses and problem representations have made some drugs and some forms of drug use into “ethnic problems” in Sweden and in Scandinavia. The primary example of such a process discussed in the dissertation concerns the use of the psychoactive and criminalized plant khat. LÄS MER
4. Hazards of Drug Therapy On the Management of Adverse Drug Reactions: From Signal Detection and Evaluation to Risk MinimizationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Spontaneous reporting systems (SRSs) for adverse drug reactions (ADRs) have been developed as a result of the thalidomide disaster, whereby thousands of children world-wide were born with birth defects. The Swedish Adverse Drug Reactions Advisory Committee was established in 1965. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Leili Laanemets, Socialhögskolan, Box 23, 221 00 Lund
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about women in drug abuse treatment and their descriptions of themselves as women - their process of becoming feminine. The aim of the thesis is describing and trying to understand the meaning of the treatment in the women's femininity processes and what significance drugs, alcohol, men, the own body, motherhood, and sexuality have and have had in the process. LÄS MER