Sökning: "Discourse analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1006 avhandlingar innehållade orden Discourse analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the historic development of the management of the international hazardous waste (HW) trade problem, between 1972 and 2000. The method used in the study is discourse analysis, and it is undertaken through the usage of two different perspectives. LÄS MER
2. The Construction of the Professional Identity of the TV News Presenter in Two Chinese News Programmes A Discourse-Theoretical AnalysisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This PhD research project investigates how the professional identity of the Chinese TV news presenter is constructed in two news programmes, Guangdong News and TVS News, both based at Guangdong TV. The overarching theoretical framework of the project takes its inspiration from Laclau and Mouffe's (1985) post-structuralist discourse theory (DT). LÄS MER
3. Approaching Mathematical Discourse Two analytical frameworks and their relation to problem solving interactionsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : The driving force of conducting the two studies presented in this thesis is to examine ways that conceptual understanding and problem solving could be part of mathematics teaching, and through that, part of students' mathematical knowledge. The specific aims of the thesis are: 1) to characterize the classroom discourse of two, apparently similar, problem solving courses in teacher education and 2) to discuss the possibilities of developing two analytical approaches - the communicational approach to cognition and the dialogical approach - used for studying mathematical discourse. LÄS MER
4. On Linguistic and Discursive Constructions of Concession and Adversativity : Towards a Multilevel Analysis of English in the UK ParliamentDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This study analyses concessive and adversarial language in UK parliamentary debates and thereby enriches the theoretical and analytical body of knowledge on the language of concession and adversativity in contemporary English. It contributes to existent scholarship on both grammatical constructions of concession/adversativity and on the dynamics of contemporary British parliamentary and political discourse. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Military Intelligence and Security Directorate (MUST) is a producer of knowledge, a knowledge that is fundamental for decisionmaking in foreign and security policy. The intelligence knowledge production is often held as objective, value neutral, and with the intention of ‘speaking truth onto power’. LÄS MER