Sökning: "consumer behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 avhandlingar innehållade orden consumer behaviour.
1. Consumer knowledge and its implications for aspects of consumer purchasing behaviour in the case of information-intensive products
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research was to better understand consumer knowledge, its constituents, antecedents and consequences or implications for other consumer behaviours so as to assist wine marketers and marketers of other information-intensive products with their marketing strategy development. Wine is a complex product difficult for consumers to evaluate particularly prior to purchase but it is also a difficult product for marketers. LÄS MER
2. It-retorik og hverdagsliv : Et studie af fødevarehandel over Internet
Sammanfattning : From a social constructivist point of view this thesis investigates how e-commerce of grocery develops in the period 1998-2003. The empirical research is done in Sweden. Most Swedish grocery concerns that have had e-commerce and have been forced to shut down as a result of lack of demand. LÄS MER
3. Sustaining Sustainable Behaviours of Citizens by Creating Value in Their Everyday Life
Sammanfattning : Over 60% of global greenhouse gas emissions derive from household consumption patterns. To reach the 1.5-degree target set in the Paris Agreement, new interventions to influence household behaviours are needed. This thesis examined two areas, household electricity consumption and waste sorting, where behaviour plays a large role. LÄS MER
4. The anatomy of sustainable domestic laundering behaviour
Sammanfattning : Today’s washing appliances are much more efficient than those of a decade ago, yet the environmental benefits of this efficiency are counteracted by changes in consumer behaviour. This thesis presents two alternative ways to limit emissions from domestic laundering, as well as to better understand consumer behaviour related to the practice of keeping clothes clean. LÄS MER
5. Trust and risk-taking: A study of consumer behaviour within a Swedish pension investment setting
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER